Sip & Shop the Best of Missouri is an upscale, holiday shopping experience featuring award-winning wineries, distinctive artisans and specialty vendors. Join us in providing a two-day shopping extravaganza like Missouri has never seen before! Our inaugural event will debut November 4th, 2017 in the Mathewson Center on the Missouri State Fairgrounds in Sedalia, Missouri. Centrally located in the heart of Missouri, Sedalia is an easy 90 minute drive from Kansas City, one hour from Columbia, and two hours from Springfield.
Join us in creating a new holiday tradition at this one-of-a-kind wine stroll gone shopping event where guests will discover gifts of exceptional quality and distinctive style.
Saturday, November 4, 2017Each day, vendor spotlights will provide
on-stage opportunities for vendors to showcase a particular product,
demonstrate a specific technique, or otherwise feature a unique aspect
of your business.
10:00am - 7:00pm Sip & Shop
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor and showcase your business in a new, upscale venue. To be considered, vendors must reside in Missouri, demonstrate exceptional quality and apply through our on-line application process. Once applications have been received, a committee will choose merchants using a juried selection process. Type and kind of vendors will be limited in order to ensure a variety of merchandise for our guests, while providing each vendor maximum sales potential.
We are looking for award-winning wineries; unique, upscale restaurants; distinctive artisans and specialty businesses to showcase the very Best of Missouri! For purposes of this event and application, vendors will be categorized in three ways:
must submit :
- Winery - A business that produces and sells wine. Must be listed as a winery on Missouri Wines.
- Artisan - A person or company that makes a high-quality, distinctive product in small quantities, usually by hand or using traditional methods. This includes decorative art, jewelry, food, beverages, clothing, furniture, etc.
- Specialty Vendor - a person or company that offers a high-end, distinctive product or
service including unique restaurants, specialty boutiques, unique
services, tourism, etc.
Applications will not be juried or considered complete until both items are received. The Vendor Selection Committee will carefully review each vendor application and product submission to
ensure high-quality, distinctive products provide a wide variety of unique gifts for our shoppers. Presentation matters, so please provide a
quality representation of your products.
- An on-line application (no paper applications will be accepted).
- A high quality product photo, website, or sample of their
work or product.
Please make special note of these important reminders:
Vendor Booth Information
- Vendors must be located in Missouri.
- Samples must be representative of 80% of the product you will bring to the show.
- If you would like your samples returned, please enclose a
self-addressed UPS or FedEx label with all of your pertinent
information, or indicate that you will pick up your items at the
Missouri State Fair Foundation office located on the Missouri State
Fairgrounds. Otherwise, your sample(s) will be used as door prizes.
- The Mathewson Exhibition Center is an indoor, fully climatized, arena style venue.
- All vendors will be set up on the concrete arena floor.
- The wineries will be interspersed between the artisan & specialty Vendors.
- Each Basic 10'x10 booth
will rent for $100 and include complimentary: black or red pipe &
drape, one 6' foot rectangle table, 1 chair and booth signage.
- Basic Booths may be upgraded through the rental of:
- Electricity for $25
- WiFi - FREE
- Premium Booth Location for $150 (see map for Premium booth locations)
- Vendors may choose to rent more than one booth; however, all rental rates remain the same
- Each vendor will receive 2 complimentary "Shopping Only" admission tickets per 10x10 booth rental.
- A private, Vendor Hospitality Lounge will provide you with complimentary food and drink both days.
- Volunteers will be available to assist you with loading, unloading, set up, bathroom breaks, etc.
- Vendors will also be able to utilize complimentary indoor storage for your products.
Applications will be sent to the Vendor Selection Committee upon receipt. The juried application selection will be completed within 2 business days and vendors notified immediately following. Once vendors have been notified of
payment for booth rental must be received within 5 business days.
If your booth rental payment is not received within 5 business days, your
application approval will be rescinded and a new vendor will be
selected to fill your space.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please don't hesitate to call our office if you have questions: 660-530-5620.