hank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at Sip & Shop the Best of Missouri
. Our inaugural event will be
November 4th 2017
on the Missouri State Fairgrounds located at 2503 W. 16th St. in Sedalia, Missouri. Join us as we showcase the amazing products grown and made in Missouri and the people who do it.
Sip & Shop the Best of Missouri
is a great place to market your product to a state-wide audience. Important reminders:
Artisans will be selected through a juried application process. Type and kind of artisans will be limited in order to ensure a variety of merchandise, while allowing each artisan maximum sales potential. For purposes of the event and application, an artisan is a person or company that makes a high-quality, distinctive product in small quantities, usually by hand or using traditional methods. This includes decorative art, jewelry, food, beverages, clothing, furniture, etc.Each day, vendor spotlights (aka ... PinterMISSIONS) will provide
on-stage opportunities for artisans to showcase a particular product,
demonstrate a specific technique, or otherwise feature a unique aspect
of your business. If you would like to be featured during a PinterMISSION, please indicate on the form below.
must submit :
Vendor Selection Committee will carefully review each vendor
application, product submission, and booth photos to
ensure high-quality, distinctive products provide a wide variety of
unique gifts for our shoppers. Presentation matters, so please provide a
quality representation of your products and booth set up.
- An on-line application (no paper applications will be accepted).
- A sample of their
work or product. If this doesn't seem practical due to size or the uniqueness of the product, please upload a high quality product photo and website link. Be sure to include the
Product Submission Form with products you mail in.
- Applications will only be considered complete when both items have been received.
- Artisans must reside and make their product in Missouri.
- Samples must be representative of 80% of the product you will bring to the show.
- We would appreciate the donation of your juried product samples for use as special door prizes! Donations are not required for your acceptance into the Market Place.
- If you would like your product sample returned, please enclose a self-addressed UPS or FedEx label with all of your pertinent information, or indicate that you will pick up your items at the Missouri State Fair Foundation office located on the Missouri State Fairgrounds. Otherwise, your sample(s) will be used for door prizes.
Vendor Booth Information
- Each vendor will receive 2 complimentary "Shopping Only" admission tickets per 10x10 booth rental.
- A private, Vendor Hospitality Lounge will provide you with complimentary food and drink both days.
- Volunteers will be available to assist you with loading, unloading, set up, bathroom breaks, etc.
- The Mathewson Exhibition Center is an indoor, fully climatized, arena style venue.
- All vendors will be set up on the concrete arena floor.
- Artisan & Specialty Vendors will be interspersed
between the award-winning wineries
- Each Basic 10'x10 booth will rent for $100 and include complimentary: black or red pipe & drape, one 6' foot rectangle table, 1 chair and booth signage.
- Basic Booths may be upgraded through the rental of:
- Electricity for $25
- WiFi - FREE
- Premium Booth Location for $150 (see map for Premium booth locations)
- Vendors may choose to rent more than one booth; however, all rental rates remain the same.
Vendor Applications should be submitted as soon as possible in order to ensure preferential consideration. Once vendors have been notified of
payment for your booth rental must be received within 5 business days.
If your booth rental payment is not received within 5 business days, your
application approval will be rescinded and a new vendor will be
selected to fill your space.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please don't hesitate to call our office if you have questions: 660-530-5620.
Thank you for submitting your Artisan Vendor Application to Sip & Shop the Best of Missouri. We hope to see you in November. Cheers!!