hank you for your interest in becoming a specialty vendor at Sip & Shop the Best of Missouri.
Our event will be
November 4th, 2017
on the Missouri State Fairgrounds located at 2503 W. 16th St. in
Sedalia, Missouri. Join us as we showcase Missouri's best and most unique specialty boutiques, restaurants, and tourist destinations.
Sip & Shop the Best of Missouri
is a great place to market your product or service to a state-wide audience.
will be selected through a juried application process. Type and kind of specialty vendors will be limited in order to ensure a variety of gift merchandise for our guests,
while allowing each vendor maximum sales potential. For purposes of
the event and application,
a specialty vendor is a person or company that offers a high-end, distinctive product or
service including unique restaurants, specialty boutiques, tourist destinations, etc .
Each day, vendor spotlights (aka ... PinterMISSIONS) will provide
on-stage opportunities for vendors to showcase a particular product,
demonstrate a specific technique, or otherwise feature a unique aspect
of your business. If you would like to be featured during a PinterMISSION, please indicate on the form below.
must submit :
Applications will only be considered complete when both items have been received. The
Vendor Selection Committee will carefully review each vendor
applications and photos to
ensure high-quality, distinctive products provide a wide variety of
unique gifts for our shoppers. Presentation matters, so please provide a
quality representation of your products and previous booth set up.
- An on-line application (no paper applications will be accepted).
- Verification of the quality of your work - This can be accomplished through a website review, Facebook review or submission of a work/product sample.
- Specialty vendor businesses must be located in Missouri.
- Each vendor will receive 2 complimentary "Shopping Only" admission tickets per 10x10 booth rental.
- A private, Vendor Hospitality Lounge will be provided.
- Volunteers will be available to assist you with loading, unloading, set up, bathroom breaks, etc.
Vendor Booth Information
- The Mathewson Exhibition Center is an indoor, fully climatized, arena style venue.
- All vendors will be set up on the concrete arena floor.
- Artisan & Specialty Vendors will be interspersed
between the wineries/breweries/distilleries.
- Each Basic 10'x10 booth will
rent for $100 and include complimentary: black or red pipe & drape,
one 6' foot rectangle table, 1 chair and booth signage.
- Basic Booths may be upgraded through the rental of:
- Electricity for $25
- WiFi - FREE
- Premium Booth Location for $150 (see map for Premium booth locations)
- Vendors may choose to rent more than one booth; however, all rental rates remain the same.
Vendor Applications should be submitted as soon as possible in order to ensure preferential consideration. If your booth rental payment is not received within 5 business days, your
application approval will be rescinded and a new vendor will be
selected to fill your space.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please don't hesitate to call our office if you have questions: 660-530-5620.
Other SpecialtyPlease describe your business.
Premium 10x10 Booth
BASIC Booth 10x10
Dedicated Booth Electricity
Electricity will be provided to your individual booth space.
Please help us promote this event by Liking our Facebook page and sharing posts: Sip and Shop Facebook
. Team work will ensure success!