Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at Sip & Shop the Best of Missouri. Our event will be held November 4th, 2017 from 10 am - 7 pm on the Missouri State Fairgrounds located at 2503 W. 16th St. in Sedalia, Missouri. Join us as we showcase Missouri's best wineries, breweries, and distilleries.
Sip & Shop the Best of Missouri is a great place to market your business to a state-wide audience. Centrally located in the heart of Missouri, Sedalia is an easy 90-minute drive from Kansas City, one hour from Columbia, and two hours from Springfield. We hope you will participate in this special Missouri showcase!
Sip & Shop the Best of Missouri will feature wineries, brewers, and distilleries from across Missouri. Vendors are selected through a juried application process. Type and kind of wineries, brewers, and distilleries will be diverse to ensure a variety of choices for our guests while providing each vendor maximum sales potential.
Each day, vendor spotlights (aka ... PinterMISSIONS) will provide on-stage opportunities for vendors to showcase a particular product, demonstrate a specific technique, or otherwise feature a unique aspect of your business. If you would like to be featured during a PinterMISSION, please indicate on the form below.
Vendors must submit an on-line application (no paper applications will be accepted). Unlike other vendors, wineries, brewers and distilleries are not required to submit a product sample or booth photo.
- A 10' x 10' booth will be provided to all wine, craft beer, and spirit vendors at no charge.
- Each Basic 10'x10 booth will include complimentary: black or red pipe & drape, one 6' foot rectangle table, 1 chair and booth signage.
- Additional booths are available to expand your space for $100.
- Vendors must be located in Missouri.
- Wineries, brewers, and distilleries must purchase a catering license from the Missouri Alcohol and Tobacco Control (ATC) .
- Each vendor will receive 2 complimentary "Shopping Only" admission tickets per 10x10 booth rental.
- A private, Vendor Hospitality Lounge will provide you with complimentary food and drink both days.
- Volunteers will be available to assist you with loading, unloading, set up, bathroom breaks, etc.
Vendor Applications should be submitted as soon as possible. If you choose to expand your space and rent an additional booth payment for booth rental must be received within 5 business days. We look forward to receiving your application. Please don't hesitate to call our office if you have questions: 660-530-5620.
Number of Booths NeededHow many booths do you plan to rent?
Thank you for submitting your Winery Vendor Application to Sip & Shop the Best of Missouri. We hope to see you in November! Cheers!